2012 Mazda 6 GH Wagon owner review

I’ve had the Mazda 6 for 11 years, and for the most part, I can’t say I have any complaints.
Owner: Paul

I’ve had the Mazda 6 for 11 years, and for the most part, I can’t say I have any complaints.

There’s much to like about the Mazda 6, but what stands out is that it is comfortable and has stood the test of time because of its build quality.

On the very small list of things that could be improved, this car lacks soundproofing, which leaves the cabin feeling a bit noisy on the road, and the infotainment system. This was the last generation of the old body shape Mazda 6 (before the introduction of Skyactiv engines), and as a result it was left without the most technically advanced entertainment system.

After over a decade of servicing, the Mazda keeps travelling along without any major problems, which is impressive considering it is 11 years old, has managed a 2000km round trip with an average of 5.0 litres per 100 kilometres, survived two kids from newborns to 10 years old, and has met every single task given without fail.

I can honestly say this car still handles and drives like when it was brand new.

Owner: Paul

MORE: Everything Mazda

The post 2012 Mazda 6 GH Wagon owner review appeared first on Drive.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : 2012 Mazda 6 GH Wagon owner review