2023 Chery Omoda 5 EX owner review

I took ownership of my Chery Omoda 5 EX four months ago and it has been fantastic!
Owner: Jude

I took ownership of my Chery Omoda 5 EX four months ago and it has been fantastic!

I had been considering buying a new car for some time, when I saw an ad for the Chery Omoda 5 on my TV and thought it looked brilliant. Immediately, I loved the look of it! The black body and front grille, to me, made it look more expensive, and for the price it was asking I was impressed.

After trading in my old car, I lucked out when I went to the dealership to look at the Chery and they had stock on hand. After inspecting it further, I drove it off the lot that same afternoon. The size of the Omoda is another plus for me – big enough to feel spacious without feeling overly big and clunky on the road. Not to mention the sleek interior screams luxury to me.

If I could improve anything on the car’s exterior it would be the size of the wheel well. I don’t like how the wheels look too small for the size of the wheel well as they make the car look out of proportion. While I love the interior, I have noticed the occasional challenge of connecting my phone or getting stuck on a certain setting, but what car is perfect right? Besides, for the price I paid, I’m very happy with what I got. This car’s value for money was unbeatable for me as you get so many features.

Generally, it’s just me driving it, but when I have had passengers it’s been super comfortable too.

It’s been absolutely fantastic.

Owner: Jude

MORE: Everything Chery

The post 2023 Chery Omoda 5 EX owner review appeared first on Drive.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : 2023 Chery Omoda 5 EX owner review