2022 Kia Cerato S Hatch owner review

I bought my 2022 Kia Cerato S Hatch with the Safety Pack last September.
Owner: Chris

I bought my 2022 Kia Cerato S Hatch with the Safety Pack last September. While I purchased the Safety Pack, I didn’t need it, but at the time it was the only car available.

The previous review of Kia’s safety has described it as being a bit too ‘nanny-like’. I have noticed that it is a bit overly sensitive at times, but I found that you do get used to it. I also believe the feature is definitely worth having.

What I dislike is the lack of LED tail-lights, as my previous Kia Rio SLi had them.

In my opinion, I don’t think the steel wheels do the car justice, so I would have happily paid the $1000 for alloy wheels, but the option wasn’t available.

Owner: Chris

MORE: Everything Kia

The post 2022 Kia Cerato S Hatch owner review appeared first on Drive.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : 2022 Kia Cerato S Hatch owner review