2021 Audi A4 45 TFSI S Line owner review

Why did I buy the A4? Its understated looks. It doesn’t scream ‘look at me and notice me’, but it’s still a handsome-looking car doing its daily business while flying under the radar.
Owner: Rod

Why did I buy the A4? Its understated looks. It doesn’t scream ‘look at me and notice me’, but it’s still a handsome-looking car doing its daily business while flying under the radar. However, people do look at it every now and again while being driven in peak-hour traffic.

The cabin of the A4 can be described as roomy, plush, and well put together. The materials used to create the cabin are what I would describe as beyond premium.

The technology inside is simple to use and it connects well with Apple CarPlay. Once connected, you can literally ask Siri to do anything without touching your phone.

The engine is quiet and the DSG is seamless when gears are changed.

When I first bought the car, I drove the vehicle from Brisbane to Cairns and averaged 6.4L/100km on the highway. Not to mention, when I need power it’s readily available. The cabin is quiet and minimal road noise could be heard when being driven.

I personally think that the A4 is up there with the 3 Series and C-Class. I would recommend the A4 45 TFSI S Line to anyone out there.

Owner: Rod

MORE: Everything Audi

The post 2021 Audi A4 45 TFSI S Line owner review appeared first on Drive.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : 2021 Audi A4 45 TFSI S Line owner review