1996 Subaru Impreza: owner review

I am 85 years old. I bought my beautiful little Subaru Impreza in 1996, and 25 years later I am still loving it and driving it.
Owner: Lilyan Staniforth

What we love
  • Everything… Dependability is tops!
What we don’t
  • The radiator leaked once long ago, but that was easily fixed

Hi, I am Lilyan and I am 85 years old. I bought my beautiful little Subaru Impreza in 1996, and 25 years later I am still loving it and driving it. Her name is Roxanne. She has been loved and serviced regularly, and at the moment she has just over 200,000km on the clock.

She has been Mum’s taxi, Nana’s baby transport, and she has taken us to Melbourne, up the Gold Coast for holidays at least six times, and off to the ‘Outback’ to explore Broken Hill. She still climbs the hills at Collaroy and Elanora as well as she did 25 years ago.

How many 85-year-old drivers do you know who have had their car for 25 years? I am a pensioner and can’t afford a new car, but it would be nice if I could win one here.

Best wishes from Lilyan and Roxanne.

Owner: Lilyan Staniforth

MORE: Everything Subaru

The post 1996 Subaru Impreza: owner review appeared first on Drive.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : 1996 Subaru Impreza: owner review