2013 Subaru Impreza WRX: owner review

I was looking for a sub-$30k (used) car that was fast, reliable, economic and practical.
Owner: Jagdev

What we love
  • Unique body and colour.
What we don’t
  • Cheap interior

I was looking for a sub-$30k (used) car that was fast, reliable, economic and practical. After crossing off some other contenders including: 2-seater coupes, old school tuners, big engine sedans, Euro hot hatches and coupe, I happened across this beautiful 5-speed hatch that came in a beautiful pearl white colour and was fully kitted out with all-wheel drive and a 2.5-litre turbo. I was more than impressed with the 196kW stock power and was lucky enough to snag a premium model with sunroof, leather seats with red WRX embroidery and other trim pieces.

My dislikes would be the poor head unit, which is a pain to navigate with its irresponsible touchscreen, and the use of plastics in the interior which feel loose and will rattle. Ride comfort isn’t all there either so there is some road noise coming through. But still puts a smile on my face every time when I get to open it up, put the AWD to use and see it eat corners without losing any grip.

Owner: Jagdev

MORE: Everything Subaru

The post 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX: owner review appeared first on Drive.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX: owner review