2019 Volkswagen Polo GTI: owner review

I purchased my VW Polo GTI about 20 months ago and I guess it was love at first sight. It was on the lot in a glorious, fast red colour.
Owner: Denis Pittorino

What we love
  • Performance
  • Features
  • Safety equipment
What we don’t
  • Nasty engine bay vibration during hard acceleration

I purchased my VW Polo GTI about 20 months ago and I guess it was love at first sight. It was on the lot in a glorious, fast red colour. I liked the look and trim from the front but not so much from the rear.

Driving it was very pleasing, especially in Sports mode. This lets the car rev higher in this mode and it is magnificently responsive. However it can also be driven sedately with the missus on board.

It’s a perfect sized car for two people on holidays even with a person of the female variety who has a propensity for taking the proverbial everything but the kitchen sink.

The car is generously featured for enjoyable and safe driving. In particular, adaptive cruise control and parking sensors.

Owner: Denis Pittorino

MORE: Everything Volkswagen

The post 2019 Volkswagen Polo GTI: owner review appeared first on Drive.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : 2019 Volkswagen Polo GTI: owner review